- Welcome To Christ The KingWhere We Are Thanking God,That He is Sending Revival
- To Selma, Alabama
- A Place to Worship
- A Place to Grow
- A Place to Pray
- A Place to Receive
We are a church open to the continued working of the Holy Spirit. We believe that through the baptism of the Holy Spirit all believers are empowered to participate in the fullness of ministry. The baptism of the Holy Spirit releases in the believer both the fruit and gifts of the Spirit for the building up of the Church and the advancement of God’s Kingdom.
We hold a high view of the Holy Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments, believing them to contain all things necessary for salvation. We are committed to the preaching of the Gospel to fulfill the great commission. We believe that we are saved by grace alone and justified by faith in Christ, Who is calling us to a personal relationship with Him.
At the center of worship is the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion) in which we believe is the real presence of Jesus Christ.
We celebrate the living historic forms of the liturgies of the Church and the seven Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, Holy Eucharist (Holy Communion), Confession, Healing, Holy Orders and Holy Matrimony.
- Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.Jesus
- I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.Paul
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.Mother Teresa
- Preach the gospel at all times, and If necessary, use words.St. Francis of Assisi
- Take what He gives, and give what He takes.Bishop Chuck